As a service to our members in return for there support the Chapter by paying dues, we are happy to provide these special members-only benefits:
- Discounts to select Chapter events
- Pre-sale access to select popular Chapter events
- Access to the Football Ticket Exchange
- Access to the Member Directory to network and connect with your fellow alumni
- Access to other members-only sections of the Chapter website such as job-posting boards
We try to keep our dues to our members as small as possible. Dues help offset the costs our Chapter incurs to serve its members and run events. Through our discounts, by attending just a few events or purchasing a few items, you will quickly more than pay for membership in discount savings!
The Chapter has also committed to donating a portion of each membership dues paid to the Chapter’s scholarship fund ($5 for an individual membership and $10 for a family membership).
Please note: Being a member of the Penn State Alumni Association does not automatically include membership into the Berks County Chapter. As well, members of the Berks County Chapter do not need to be members of the main Penn State Alumni Association.